Open Source projects
- Automatic detection of text direction (ltr, rtl or bidi) for strings in Ruby
- Minimal, flexible, unobstrusive rails 4 and 3.2 engine for an email subscription form. It collects name, email and locale used. Optional integration with Campaign Monitor. Ready for I18n.
- Simple ruby client for the public API of the PanLex database
- A typographical CSS stylesheet to quick generation of documents with vertical rhythm and defined styles
- Sass grid framework 100% fluid, semantic, clean and allowing infinte nesting level with the use of one single mixin.
Contact us at email@example.com